Bandcamp Friday March 2021

With today being Bandcamp Friday again, it was time to dive in and support some artists in a nice big burst of music purchasing. As a quick link dump, here's what I got. This is absolutely not all that I could have wanted, but is what I got.

The discography of GOD IS AN ASTRONAUT
From PERTURBATOR: The Uncanny Valley, New Model, and Dangerous Days
The discography of Cepheid
From C418: Minecraft - Volume Alpha and Excursions
From Jafet Meza Composer: SPV3 Original Soundtrack (2016) and SPV3 Bonus Soundtrack
From Annae Ignis: Between Realities and Mirrored Parallax
From Letting Up Despite Great Faults (to round out my collection): Alexander Devotion EP
From Above & Beyond: Anjunabeats Volume 15
And from The Eager Seas: T H E W I L D E R N E S S Y E A R, You Stole My Heart And Taught Me How To Love, and
All The Things Your Eyes Have Seen

See the specifics of these and other releases I've supported on my Bandcamp profile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hardware Filter Modifications for Quansheng UV-K5 Band Extensions?

MEAN WELL HLG-320H Power Supply Actual Teardown and Failure Investigation

Too Much in One Day: POTA, SOTA, Wisconsin QSO Party (K-1441 and K9/WI-010, then K-4238)